- 07-02-2021: Book an Appointment to view Ki Residences Show Flat and get Direct Developer Price + Discounts.
- 07-02-2021: Check your loan eligibility by calculating at Max Loan Eligibility Calculator (TDSR) in this website.
- 21-08-2019: Download and view the Ki Residences E-Brochure (coming soon)
- 16-02-2018: Read more: Brookvale Park sold enbloc for S$530 milion
- 07-12-2017: Read more: Brookvale Park in Sunset Way makes third attempt at en bloc sale
Showflat Viewing Requires One Day Advance Appointment. Book Your Slot Here Now.
Ki Residences condominium is jointly brought to you by 2 leading and reputable coporations Sunway Group and Hoi Hup Realty Pte Ltd. Hoi Hup Realty Pte is established in 1983 and is a reputable and renowned Singapore based developer . The group has developed over 7300 top notch quality residential properties and awarded several accolades and awards that namely the BCI Asia Top 10 developers for several years.
Sunway Group is one of the Malaysia biggest and leading developers that has 12 divisional branches operating globally. Their diversified portfolio includes real estate development, retail , construction, healthcare and hospitality. The group has obtained several awards and recognition from international bodies like IFAWPCA and IFAWPC.
Ki Residences is a much awaited exclusive residential development located at Sunset Way with huge land size of estimatedly 373,008 sqft ranging from 2-bedroom to 5-bedroom types. Both developers have proven previous track records are Kovan Regency, The Whitley Residences ,Sophia hills, Suites @ Cairnhill and many more.
Ki Residences Pricing is pending to be announced.
Ki Residences is nestled in the popular district 21 area in a private enclave. It is situated near to two MRT stations that are Beauty World and Clementi MRT Station and is in close distance to major expressways like PIE & AYE that reaches to the rest of Singapore.
Shopping Centres like Clementi Mall, Clementi Arcade & Beauty World Plaza are only a 5 to 8 minutes drive from Brookvale drive. Other amenities like Clementi Ave 2 Food Centre, Bukit Timah Hawker Market, Sunset Way shop outlets, Clementi Public Library are within short reach from Ki Residences.
For parents searching for schools, Pei Hwa Presbyterian, Bukit Timah Primary School, Pei Tong Primary School and Nan Hua Primary School are in the close distance as well.
Hopeful owners of Ki Residences will be able to discover many more amenities with the Ki Residences location map.
If you are keen to visit Ki Residences showroom, please book your showflat appointment via this website portal or you can just call us at +65 6100 9963 prior to making your way down to view Ki Residences Showflat. The showroom may be closed on certain weekdays for sanitizing and routine maintenance works or private seminars by developer. Hence, we strongly advise you to book an appointment online before coming down to the show suites.
Please kindly note that all balance units for sale at Ki Residences are based on first come first served basis. If you are keen to reserve your choice unit before coming down to the showflat, we can assist on only for a period of not more than 2 hours and is subject to management’s approval.
Price is subject to change without further notice.
Ki Residences is jointly developed by 2 renowned developers Sunway Development & Hoi Hup Realty. This rare 999 leasehold project is well situated in a highly sought after prime District 21 area which is a private estate enclave.
The development is near to Clementi MRT(East West line) & Beauty World MRT(Downtown Line) station. Ki Residences is well accessible to different locations of Singapore via 2 expressways which are AYE and PIE.
For amenities, future owners of Ki Residences Singapore will get to enjoy various shopping, movies, dining and other entertainment options at King Albert, Sunset Way shops, Bukit Timah Plaza, Holland Village, Clementi Arcade and Beauty World Plaza among many others.
Ki Residences, which is near Sunset Way is under both Bukit Timah URA Master Plan & Clementi URA Master Plan. Clementi, being one of Singapore’s mature housing estate have wide array of amenities and recreation spaces with park connectors & beautiful water ways for future residents of Ki Residences near Brookvale Drive. These new developments will benefit from Holland Plain where a community plain and a wetland park will be constructed and linked for residents to enjoy and admire the lush greenery. There are also upcoming pipelines to have seamless walk paths and cycling road tracks between West Coast Park and Sunset Way in the near future.
Parents looking at reputable schools such as Nan Hua Primary School, Pei Hwa Presbyterian, Methodist Girls’ School and Pei Tong Primary School are all within short proximity from Ki Residences.
Ki Residences new launch will have a large selection of unit layouts for all homebuyers and investors, ranging from one to five bedroom.
- Ki Residences is a rare 999-year leasehold development within the vicinity which are predominantly 99-year leasehold project from Government Land Sales (GLS), in District 21 of Singapore.
- Low rise exclusive development with spacious 2-, 3- , 4- and 5-bedroom designed to suit all household needs with lush landscape sprawling across more than 300,000 sqft of land.
- Surrounded by Semi-detached landed houses enclave with plenty of greenery surrounding, yet within close proximity to popular F&B eateries outlet at Sunset Way and Holland Village.
- Ki Residences is potentially near to the future phase 2 of Cross Island Line (CRL), which will pass through Beauty World MRT interchange and Clementi MRT station, hence enhancing the future value of the development and easier exit strategy.
- The developer of Ki Residences will undertake to extend the existing Brookvale Walk to connect to Clementi Road, hence easing the future residents towards easier connection to other major arterial road.
- Easy connection to major expressway such as Pan-Island Expressway (PIE) and Ayer-Rajah Expressway (AYE), which are two prominent expressway in Singapore that connect to other parts of the island with ease.
- Within the estate of rejuvenation based on MasterPlan 2019 with future residential development along Clementi Road.
- Close proximity to popular education belt with popular institutions such as Singapore University of Social Sciences (formerly known as UniSIM), Ngee Ann and Singapore Polytechnic, School of Science and Technology (SST) and National University of Singapore (NUS).
- Huge tenant catchment with its close proximity to One-North Business Park, Science Park 1 and 2, MapleTree Business City, hence enhancing the future yield of Ki Residences with easier exit strategy.
Book An Appointment to view Ki Residences ShowFlat & get VVIP Discounts (Limited Time), Direct Developer Price, & Hardcopy E-Brochure. Guaranteed with Best Price Possible.
Fill up the form on the right and get a copy of Ki Residences Price, E-Brochure, and Latest Updates!
Strictly no spam policy.